It’s time to reflect!
Welcome back to my blog for the final post for the student blogging challenge! This weeks is going to be a reflection of my STUBC journey! Let’s get into it! ⬇️
First heres a poster about how to create a good post!
Or click on the link
Next is an audit on my blog. This is facts or interesting things on my blog
- Overall I wrote 7 posts including this one but will certainly write more after the STUBC has ended
- I received 12 comments from others and two from my class teacher so 14 counting those!
- I had 120 people visit from Australia, 4 from Canada and 8 from the USA. I would love to feature in a the last week blog task as I would enjoy adding to this count
- I participated in all weeks except week 3
- I enjoyed the post about emoji’s and the earth post as those topics were both serious and a bit of fun which I enjoy
- I used lots of web tools. I used Canva, wix and Powtoon
- I will definitely keep posting content on my blog. Which will probably be about cooking or sport!
- Overall on my blog I have 13 widgets that are all different but are all really fun and cool! Check them out now!
What I plan on doing after the STUBC
After the student blogging challenge is over I will definitely continue to post on my blog some fun things and maybe some serious issues that are going on right now!
- SOME OF MY IDEA’S ARE…….
- Cooking channel
- Sport posts
- AND PLENTY MORE!!
Thank you for reading all my posts and for giving so much great feedback during this years STUBC! Hopefully see you next year!!